Monday, December 19, 2011

What programming language/script is used to create "apps" like on the google home page today?

I was just wondering how does google make their logo as these interactive "apps". Like today, they have this underworld "image" that you can manipulate. What language/script are they using to create that?


thanks|||Java is used on a lot of websites so I'm thinking it's java.|||it is most likely a .php script. It is one of the most versatile scripts and I can guarantee you that its not people that are making them to make money. The money is made by outsourcing, if you have an excellent idea that you know is going to make money, I know a few ebooks that help on the topic. You don't need to know anything about programming and you can start making money fast!





I spent $300 total on everything and I have already made 2 apps and made my money back... It's incredible and they will give you your money back if you don't approve of their strategies. Fair to me.





Check out the Official review of the products @ http://www.freetheappsreview.com|||Many web apps are now a days flash. So the language we use here is flex from adobe.


However some of the back end are built using java. But the front end like buttons etc are built using flex.

No comments:

Post a Comment