Monday, December 19, 2011

Does it charge to uninstall free apps from the google android?

I recently uninstalled this ringtone app from the android market..and i didn't get to see the full description of terms of removal entirely..but I saw something about "charge" when I'd already hit uninstall... help, please.|||Some companies are not very helpful when it comes to customers.





I had a ringtone app which kept charging me each week and basically stealing my money! I asked for some help and found the original message which gave a number which I sent a text STOP to.





Cost me around 3 months billing to get it off my phone until the last message.





Your ringphone app should have a website which has these details on it.





Jem|||I can't imagine that you would be charged to remove any app from an Android phone. You're obviously palying for a data plan, right? So, any charges would be included under that. I have never seen a situation where I was charged to remove anything.|||No.





If you uninstall an app then it gives you a list of reasons as to why it was removed and you select one.

No comments:

Post a Comment