Saturday, December 24, 2011

How to transfer from google apps of gmail to yahoo mail ?

Hi


I have a google apps gmail account. There are a lot of mail in the google apps gmail box.


I want to transfer all of my mail in the google apps gmail box to yahoo mail.


How can I do ?


The yahoo switch service didn't support the google apps because I can't select the domain in the service, it can only select xxx@gmail.com , but my mail address is xxx@somecompany.com which is google apps.


please help me.. Thank you|||If Yahoo does accept that domain, there is nothing you can do about it. You will then have to copy whatever data you want to keep yourself, so that you can then place it into your new account. You can then forward your E-mails, but you will have to do it manually, yourself for each and every one of them. There is no other way. Also, remember to inform all of your contacts of the new E-mail address.

No comments:

Post a Comment