Saturday, December 24, 2011

Migrate Gmail account to Google Apps?

Hi! I have been a Gmail user for a long time. Now, with the advent of Google Apps, I have an opportunity to solve a lot of email issues me and my family have been having. The thing is... I have a lot of email, contacts, Google Docs and calendar entries (as do my family members). Is there a way to EASILY migrate from an established Gmail account to the Google Apps platform? I need to take it all with me...





Thanks!


-M|||Hi,


have a look at this: http://www.limitnone.com/products.php|||Don't know how to setup Google Apps for your domain name?


Let our experts do the Google Apps setup and configure it quickly. We


even help you decide what configuration is right for your business.





for Just $99








www.wesetup.net

Report Abuse


|||i dont use gmail App , just i use the one on the mobile phone, but u can setup ur account to outlook then save ur contacts and emails in ur hard drive as u want then migrate

No comments:

Post a Comment