Saturday, December 24, 2011

Nokia N900 - Google Apps?

can anybody confirm to me if the Nokia N900 supports Google apps preferable Google sync for contacts, calendar, gmail. I plan on getting the phone but just wanna confirm. I know there's always outlook but just hoping for an easier and faster way to sync. Thank you!|||For the gmail, I just added my email account, for contacts when I added my gmail account to messaging and it added all the numbers to my contacts automatically.


For calender go here%26gt;%26gt;


How to Synchronize Gmail, Calendar, and Contacts with Nokia N900


http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=5f92340e8dea5ed7%26amp;hl=en





You will get an error at the end but if you go to your calender you will see all appointments have been added. PS awesome phone!|||also found a better way to sync contacts and calendars. try nuevasync.com and so far its working great for me. just used the gmail sync on the email app and MfE for the contacts and calendar. its free! Phone is great btw, got it this morning and got 2 updates already for maemo. a new update was just

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment